martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Webquest - QR Code Rally


Fun! Working in teams! Having the same goal! Competition! Challenge!
I learned some many things out of this activity and as it usually happens to me, I want to apply them as soon as I can with my own students:
It was great to work with an other different team, and not always with the ones that I know and I feel confident working with. You learn to see the strengths and abilities of each individual and you also learn to see their fun side. That was great!
Also, the time keeping and the challenge of finishing first was an incredible motivation. I would love to apply this in my own teaching, but of course, thinking in teenagers where they can be mean with each other, I'll need to be careful.
Next, and maybe the most important, is that learning can be fun. Wouldn't it be so nice to have fun while learning all times? Maybe it is not possible, but at least we can try!
Finally: reflecting after finishing an activity it is very useful to sit for a while and reflect, that way you can internalize your learning, make them really yours!
Thanks for this activity!!!

Now I would love to lean on how to do the QR codes, wouldn't it be great to use them in our daily teaching???

1 comentario:

  1. We are very glad you liked the activity. We are especially delighted that you will find a useful way to integrate QR codes into your curriculum, like the one you generated on "elmundodelcaleidoscopio".

    ResponderEliminar