domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Assignment 2. What a Heck is a PLN?

Sharing, collaborating, and learning from each-other. That is what I understand as a PLN and that is exactly the challenge that I have been facing since I started creating my own: What to share? How to collaborate and whom to read? I spent hours “navigating” in Twitter and I wish I knew in advance what the hashtags purpose was as I have spent some time in that.

I have found fascinating to browse around Twitter, using Diigo, Google Chrome Apps, and looking at all the information you can access and share from there but at the same time I face the challenge of being immersed a huge, endless world of information where I can easily loose the focus of my search. I really wish I can learn in this course how to discern from reliable and not reliable information and how to manage myself in how not to loose track of what I am looking for.

As I move forward with my PLN I wish I can find teachers with the same interests, and even more challenging I wish I can found a group of Mexican History teachers and that we can share lessons, tips, strategies… I really wish that could happen.

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hopefully you will continue reflecting and sharing your thoughts with us through this blog.

    ResponderEliminar